Saturday, May 28 at 7:00 pm
Sunday, May 29 at 2:00 pm
The repertoire includes works by Rutter, Gounod, Handel and a new piece composed by Jared Samborski, with lyrics by Sherri Guenther Trautwein. Admission is free, however, donations are gratefully received either at the door or on the Te Deum Singers website: tedeumsingers.ca
- We want our singers & audience members to have a safe and enjoyable concert experience. Here’s what you need to know:
- Audience members are asked to be fully vaccinated to attend, but proof of vaccination will no longer be checked at the door
- Audience members, performers, and volunteers are all asked to remain masked while in the church
- Audience seating will be unassigned, and distancing will not be required.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
In the Community
June 5, 2022. Camp Evergreen’s Tough Camper Run is an annual fundraiser event located on our site near Sundre, AB. Come run through mud, over obstacles and through the forests. It is an event geared for all ages so bring the whole family or come with your friends and help us send more kids to camp this summer. All funds raised will go towards our campership aid program which helps kids come to camp who otherwise are not able to afford it. For more info or to register please visit our website: www.camp-evergreen.com
June 19, 2022. The Richard Eaton Singers is presenting a concert titled “Peace and Reconciliation” on June 19th evening. This is a benefit concert in support of Ukrainian refugees. Tickets are priced from $20 and are available at the Winspear Box Office: https://www.winspearcentre.com/tickets/events/other/2022/peace-and-reconciliation/